Do you have a checklist for what you carry on a flight? I have several trips coming up so I am getting organized now to be sure I have all the small necessities I like to have onboard when I fly.
- Céline oversize tote. I’ve had mine for a few years and I like an open top (instead of zip) so I can see what’s floating around in my bag at all times—which are a lot of magazines, a book, a snack, and all of below….
- I Pezzi Dipinti scarf. Better than a sweater because I don’t have to pull it over my head if I’m hot, and it’s feels nicer to snuggle up against.
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones. Gone are the days when I’m the parent with the crying baby onboard (boy have I been there). Now, I can blissfully tune out.
- Comme des Garçons pouch. I keep my small headphones and iPod which I use to run in it. (That’s what I love about running, you can do it almost anywhere and it can be a great way to get to know a place.)
- Beauty needs: A rose-based face spray like this one from Kora Organics, because the scent is subtle enough that it’s not distracting to other passengers, Rodin lip balm—always (sometimes cherry Chapstick, I like the slight tint), Aesop hand cream because my hands get so dry, and Frederic Malle chic travel spray case that fits my favorite scent, Dans Tes Bras to spritz upon landing. (All of these are approved travel size.)