I am the family’s official stocking stuffer (no surprise), but if some little elf (or daughter or husband, hint hint) wanted to surprise me, these are some of the goodies I’d like to find Christmas morning.
- Vintner’s Daughter Active Botanical Serum, $185. My desert island beauty product. Worth every penny.
- Dezso by Sara Beltran charms, $1800. To say I’m obsessed is an understatement, I want to wear her ocean-inspired charms all year around. I am lucky to have couple, but not sure too many is a thing?
- Heidi Wynne Isabelle Cashmere Scarf, $193 (current 30% off price through Dec 22nd). Heidi’s generously-sized, affordable cashmere scarves are the perfect New York security blanket. I have black, I have navy, now….
- Hu Crunchy Mint Chocolate Bar, $6.79. My favorite small indulgence. Also vegan so I can share with my vegan daughter (if I’m feeling generous).
- Caudalie Divine Oil, $49. What I spray on my skin (especially arms and decollete) to not only keep me moisturized, but to smell, well, divine.
- Year of the Monkey by Patti Smith, $25. I have been wanting to read her latest, but frankly haven’t had the time. Hoping this shows up so I can curl up and dive in.
- Sophie Buhai hoops, $269. Hoops are here to stay and I would love a different shape to add to my small collection.
- Fabbri Amarena Cherries, $14. Manhattans and Old Fashions are my winter cocktails of choice and since my sister gifted these to me a couple of Christmases ago, I can’t imagine a winter drink without them. Plus, that packaging.
- Rescue Spa gift card. I once had a facial by the founder, Danuta Mieloch, which was the best kind of pampering I can imagine (with beneficial results). How I would love to go back.
- Bottega Veneta slides, $1270. They are almost sold out and high-heeled slides aren’t exactly practical, but then I really like the direction of Bottega’s new accessories, and you can’t always be practical right?!
Leave a Reply