Commit to Clean Out + Sharpen Your Style
Let’s Find Your Style Story.
Whether you are looking to update your wardrobe, create a solid base of core essentials, or clean out your closet once and for all and sharpen your style, I’d love to help, because a thoughtful wardrobe is a more sustainable wardrobe. With The Wardrobe Project, I’m offering personalized services (and my decades of experience as a fashion editor) to help you.
Choose a package based on your needs. The Shortcut To Style is perfect for a quick closet and/or wardrobe refresh. The bigger packages—Style Strategy and Ultimate Update, are more of a commitment, but they are designed to be part of a discovery process; once you’ve completed one successfully, you hopefully will never have to spend that much energy and time on your closet and/or fine-tuning your style again.
Of course, you will want to revisit your ideas as your tastes evolve and needs change (I can help with that too), but you should end up with a strong, edited base with which to move forward. My hope is that eventually, the habits you learn in this process will become second nature.
Please note that, until further notice, all meetings will be Virtual.
Once in-person consultations are available, I will let you know details on how we will proceed with these services in a safe manner.
The Wardrobe Project Services:
It Starts with a Complimentary Phone Consultation
Let’s start with a complimentary 15-minute phone conversation to discuss where you think you need help, your general closet and wardrobe goals, and if it’s time for you to commit to a clean out and sharpen your style.
Shortcut to Style: 1 hour $250/2 hours $400
- Whether you want to start cleaning out your closet, create a solid core of everyday essentials, or target wardrobe updates and come up with solutions that work for you—this package can be designed according to your needs. (This does not include the Wardrobe Project Packet included in the packages below, which is designed for those who want to spend serious time & effort getting their closet/wardrobe on track, and/or donation/recycle/resale help.)
- We will decide how to organize the time to benefit you most before we begin.
Style Strategy: 3 hours $550
- After our initial phone conversation, I will send you a list of questions, The Wardrobe Project Packet, for you to complete before we begin. (Trust me, they are easy and fun, plus your answers will make this process more beneficial and efficient for both of us.)
- The first hour consultation we will go over your completed Wardrobe Project lists, discuss your needs and goals and create a personalized strategy to move forward.
- This will be followed up with another two hours (split into shorter sessions) where we dive deeper depending upon your needs; it can include a closet clean out and/or pulling together a core wardrobe that works for you.
- Post clean out you will receive a brief analysis and strategy for moving forward, wardrobe update suggestions, plus zero-waste recommendations for donation, resale and recycling the items you no longer want to keep.
- In order for this to be successful, this package must be completed within 21 days. Additional hours may be added for additional fees.
The Ultimate Update: 8 hours $1300
- For those looking to make a serious commitment and want a complete wardrobe refresh, this is a deep dive that begins with the same Wardrobe Project Packet and hour-long first consultation above, followed by 4 to 6 follow up meetings.
- Once we’ve edited your closet, I will help you put together new looks with what you already have and finish off with suggestions of key updates.
- I will also help you set up accounts/appointments with proper channels for donations, resale and recycling (all to be completed by client), because getting rid of it all is half the challenge.
- In order for this to be successful, this package must be completed within 30 days. Additional hours may be added for additional fees.
For more information please contact me here.
*** Please Note: The prices are for Virtual Services; once in-person consultations are available, prices for home visits will be slightly higher.
The Wardrobe Project is not a closet organization service, though I have some tips and organizing items to recommend. I do not work with closet design specialists at this time.