“Since I live in Southern California, dining al fresco is a favorite year-around activity. Here are some ingredients for an enchanting evening.”
- Williams Sonoma Melamine Plates With uneven surfaces under foot and under table, I like to use melamine products outdoors to avoid breakages. These simple, rustic ones make all food look good!
- Hudson Vineyard Wines I met the couple who own and operate this vineyard several years ago and I love their Chardonnay and olive oil. It’s so fun to enjoy the products and passions of my friends.
- Hollywood at Home Artisan candles Love these as they have a light scent that doesnt interfere with dining, and are crafted in reuseable ceramic vessels.
- Penn & Point handmade sneakers When I am cooking and hostessing on the run, I dress my feet accordingly. These are handmade by one of my colleagues.
- Menu & Place Cards For a small gathering I will do these by hand, but for my Leaders of Design Council, it’s great to rely on Minted which offers so many designs, all created by individual artisans. You upload your excel spreadsheet of names and food choices et voila!
- Rose Tarlow Melrose House Fabrics To be hemmed as custom cloth and oversize napkins.