Yesterday’s ninety plus degree temperature and my upcoming trip to Mexico have me thinking of a few things I want to update for summer (plus a new bag I’m somewhat obsessed with).
- These Caddis Sunglass readers. I just bought these Jockamo style because I get tired of switching between my sunglasses and reading glasses at the beach. They are progressives, so the jury is still out, but you have 30 days to return them so testing them out around the house.
- My Baby Bullseye necklace that I never take off is a summer go-to for me.
- Who doesn’t love a classic French beauty product like Leneor Greyl Oil, to protect your hair from sun damage? Plus it smells divine.
- These classic Buffon style K. Jacques sandals. I needed a new pair and ordered these.
- My new obsession is this nylon The Row Bourse clutch in chocolate with a caramel colored insert. I don’t think I would carry this until the end of summer or early fall, but somehow I don’t think it will be available then.
- I pulled out my favorite summer coral lip tint from Henne, which already works because I’m slightly tan.