I’m planning a quick getaway to the desert to see Desert X, the art installation curated by Neville Wakefield.
- For the day, I’ll need this gorgeous I Pezzi Dipinti cotton Kurta. I can wear it to look at the art, as well as by the pool. I PEZZI DIPINTI Khadi Cotton Margherita Kurta, $690.
- Milla chocolates makes these delicious chocolate covered pistachios with mesquite sea salt for the road, or a low blood sugar moment. Milla Chocolates, from $8.
- I will pack my Laetitia silk slip for both dinner and to sleep in. LFrank Laetitia silk charmeuse slip in sapphire, $795.
- With their bright colors and geometric shape, this pair of malachite and lapis lazuli earrings feel perfect for the desert. They’ll contrast nicely with the more muted and organic desert tones. LFrank lapis and malachite earrings, $10,750.
- Spring Facial Oil from de Mamiel to combat the dry desert air. De Mamiel spring facial oil, $114.