Gifts both both big and small for fathers, brothers, uncles and best friends.
- Miles Davis, The Complete Birth of Cool, $28. Iconic sounds for jazz fanatics and those who just appreciate good music.
- Kingsman X Cutler and Gross sunglasses, $550. Vintage style shades for your own Steve McQueen or Paul Newman.
- Momofuku Bonji, $12. Perhaps your master chef needs some of David Chang’s secret sauce.
- Away Bigger Carry-On, $245. Why not stuff it with getaway-for-two plane tickets? (Plus you get to pick the destination.)
- Anonymous Ism socks, $39. Because good socks are hard to find.
- Quoddy Fireside Moccasins, $180. These hand-made slippers (with rubber soles so he can still take the dog for a walk) are the ultimate.
- Albert clock, $400. For that analog guy or design lover.
- Aesop grooming duet, $80. Help him smell divine.
- Tracksmith hoodie, $100. Works for a weekend 10k or puttering around the house.