No matter what your taste, who doesn’t love something classic, say a little Cartier or BV? Of course classic doesn’t always have to cost, there are affordable options for your most discerning friend or grandmother.
- Bottega Veneta mini The Pouch bag, $1340. Sure it’s the It bag of the year, but it will become a forever one. Trust me.
- Diptique Roses candle, $36. A rose is a rose is a….
- Cartier 18k gold Panther watch, $19,800. A serious splurge, but I’ve had my Cartier watch for 20 years. Some things never go out of style.
- Play It As It Lays by Joan Didion, $15. My favorite book available again with its shelve worthy original cover art.
- Hermes Collier de Chien 24 bracelet, $770. A thinner version of the iconic bracelet in rock-n-roll black.
- Chanel: The Impossible Collection by Assouline, $895. The ultimate book for double C diehards.
- Repossi 18k gold Berbere ring, $2200. For anyone who’s a bit of a minimalist.
- Chanel N 5 Eau de Parfum, $135. The forever fragrance.
- Maria Tash mini diamond hoop, $450. Kind of the new classic since multiple piercings have become de rigueur.