Maybe your sister lives in California where it’s always almost summer (like mine, not to mention my older daughter), or your best friend is constantly traveling to exotic locals, or perhaps you just wish you were (me, right now). Here some favorites from a body balm that smells like vacation to grown-up shell jewelry. Clockwise from top left:
- For yourself, because hopefully you will be at a beach soon. Matteau rash guard, $240, and bikini bottoms, $135.
- Dezso by Sara Beltran quartz and rose gold shell earrings, $1050–to wear everywhere with everything.
- The ultimate lightweight “summer” bag: Dragon Diffusion basket bag, $295.
- Tohum puka bracelet, $280.
- The prettiest makeup bag I’ve seen in ages: Aerin x Johanna Ortiz beauty bag, $70.
- This Caravana fringed pareo, $250, is made by craftsman in Tulum.
- These are the new beauty products from Le Postcard founder Stephanie Steinman I wrote about before. If her beauty balm is what Tahiti smells like, I have to go. (I use the beauty balm sparingly, almost like a perfume.) Le Paradis Beauty Tahiti Beauty Balm, $70, Mykonos Watermelon Lip Balm, $30 and Jamaica Banana Lip Balm, $30.
- For the shell collector: Sophie Buhai shell earrings, $750.