For the friend who can’t spend enough time on the slopes, or someone who just loves being on any kind of mountain, here are some picks to keep her warm—from a classic blanket to the perfect après-ski soak. Clockwise from top left:
- I love the vintage vibe of this Perfect Moment ski sweater, $231.
- Perfect whether it’s an outdoor trek in the urban jungle, or one in a secluded forest, Patagonia mini hip pack, $29.
- Perfect Moment beanie, $75. Because everyone needs at least one fun winter hat.
- To layer over your thermal on the slope, and under your sweater off–Kule turtleneck, $128.
- Pursoma Hot Tub Bath Soak, $36. Hot tub not included.
- Conversation socks that actually do their job. Fusalp ski socks, $46.
- Pendleton Crater Lake National Park blanket, $249. The ultimate all-American accessory—good for dorm rooms, guest bedrooms, and beyond.