For your friend who is allergic to pastels (like me–and fyi the shawl/bracelet/bag come in black) and prefers clean lines even when it comes to diamonds.
- Because polka-dots can be minimalist– Yayoi Kusama Festival of Life book, $70.
- Le Labo Santal 26 candle, $36. If you could can modernism, I think this is what it would smell like.
- Graphic prints that work on the body or hanging on a wall. Hermès Plume H Vibration shawl (which comes in black/white and black/navy), $880.
- Who said simple dressers don’t like diamonds? Sometimes, lots of them. Cartier Etincelle de Cartier diamond ring, $10,300.
- A visit to the former home of the master. Donald Judd NYC home tour tickets, $24.
- Lutz Morris belt bag, $850. She might carry less, but it should still be done in style.
- Clean, but kind of rock-n-roll. Hermès Medor bracelet, $790.