Audrey Kirdar’s Flair Five
- Artis brush. I live for this brush. It is absolutely perfect for applying tinted moisturizer/foundation flawlessly. It has a soft and natural airbrush effect.
- LNA Desert tank. I love this T-shirt for both working out and wearing casually with jeans.
- Koral Forge leggings, (bottom right) Stylish leggings that you can wear beyond the gym.
- The Row skinny pants, (bottom left) These pants are a core part of my wardrobe. You can wear them casually on weekends, to work and to dinner. I have multiple pairs!
- The Row Loretta sweater. This sweater is my go-to this fall! I love that it functions as both a sweater and a jacket.
Liz Lange’s Flair Five
- Lancome Miracle Cushion Liquid Compact. I am obsessed with this foundation. It’s so easy to apply and it’s completely lightweight and dewy. It’s a compact with a cushion applicator built in so I can travel with it (even carry on).
- Frame Inez St. Tropez crop jeans in Dove. I live in white jeans 12 months a year and these are my latest favorites.
- Chloe Lauren scalloped shoes. I have all 3 heel heights: I love running around in the flats, the medium heel for everyday heels, and the higher ones for nights out. I own them in black, navy, nude and gold and I’m not saying I don’t have other shoes (that would be a lie) but these are my constant go-tos.
- Gucci A-line double G logo skirt. I own it in solid red and in this plaid—it’s the perfect length and the perfect fit.
- Core Hydration water. What I need during and after my Fhitting Room workouts.