Thank you @the_stax_ and @victoria_lampley for featuring my new collection and the kind words! I’m so honored 🤍. To read the entirety go to their post…Here, some snippets. At the core of my launch are necklaces and bracelets crafted from solid gold Mariner Links. It was my search for a link necklace—one classic in detail, modern in interpretation, to wear every day, which led me to create this collection. I am drawn to timeless designs and believe jewelry should be an everyday luxury intrinsic to one’s style.
Jewelry I love.
1. Obviously, my favorite pieces are my Mariner Link designs, and for me, the bigger the better. I am not a pile-up person, more of a one-and-done, so it’s usually a link necklace and bracelet plus a watch.
2. I have a soft spot for men’s watches. I had the stainless Rolex Explorer first, and then a couple of years ago, I traded in my Cartier Tank Francaise for this vintage Rolex Date Just. I think it’s the graphics of the black faces and numbers that really draw me in.
3. Baby Bullseye. I make a couple exceptions in the dainty category. I designed this Baby Bullseye necklace, because it reminds me of one my mother had made in the 70s and still wears to this day. I think everyone looks good in a delicate, glittering necklace; it’s simple, yet so sexy.
4. My Pyramid Pendants are a different take on a typical round pendant. I prefer the petite one on a long 30” chain; it feels very Jane Birkin to me and Jane is one of my style icons.
5. These small Mariner Link hoops are another everyday favorite. You could have a wardrobe of hoops, and I have some in the works that I am really excited about.
6. My husband gives good jewelry gifts (yes, we pick them out together, but he has an eye for craftsmanship). For our 10th anniversary, he gave me this Art Deco Burmese Ruby ring from James II Galleries and for my 40th bday, this Pomellato ring. I do not wear them together but love them both.
7. I find the luster and intensity of color in gray pearls mesmerizing, which I why I added some Tahitian pendants and a large Bullseye with a gray pearl to the collection. The strand is my own that I’ve had for years. ⬇️ ...