- Neighbor’s Fig Tree by Catbird, $38. The company founder Rony Vardi, who is a neighbor, gave it to me after I brought her some food from the Cherry Bombe cookbook recipe testing I was doing in my apartment. A lot of fig-scented candles are too overpowering, but this one is perfect.
- KitchenAid mixer in White, $680. I love white appliances and I love baking, so it would be fun to have a KitchenAid mixer. They’ve become status symbols of sorts for the home cook.
- Le Creuset Dutch Oven, $130. I use my Dutch Oven all the time, for soups, stews, and more. I’ve been making homemade ricotta and yogurt in it recently as part of the cookbook testing. (Both are way easier to make than you would think!)
- Vitamix blender, from $199. I love making smoothies and nut milks and you get spoiled really fast when you start using a Vitamix. I understand why chefs love them so much. I wish I had known it comes in white.
- Moon Juice juices and nut milks, from $8. I love visiting Los Angeles because that means I can go to Moon Juice and stock up on drinks, powders, and potions! I’m obsessed with everything Amanda Chantal Bacon does. Fingers crossed she opens in NYC one day.
Leave a Reply