The five things (and a few extra add-ons) Lisa is looking forward to this Fall.
- NPR’s “How I Built This with Guy Raz”. For every good marketer there is always the ‘story’ behind a genius idea that ignites the campaign and DNA around the product and company culture….these podcasts with incredible entrepreneurs are an endless source of inspiration and storytelling that I find really helpful as I am looking at the current business environment we are working in.
- Bottega Veneta, Nero Silk Cotton Twill Jacket and Nero Silk Cotton Twill Pant. In shopping my closet for Fall, what I realized what was missing was a beautiful Italian tailored jacket that with the matching pant that could be dressy for cocktail. Accessorized differently or paired separately they could be more casual and perfect in the office, for travel, or just about anywhere in an urban setting. I love the high waisted pant with a little more volume – it’s a beautiful black pant that I don’t already own.
- Bottega Veneta Oro Bruciato Intrecciato Knit Knot Clutch. Metallic gold knit with a strap that can be cross body or tucked away for a sleek and chic clutch- need I say more?
- Dezso by Sara Beltran Beach-Inspired Charms on Wire Necklace and Puka Necklace. While I am trying to maintain a ‘summer state of mind’ Sara’s Puka necklace paired with her beach and ocean inspired charms are the perfect antidote to the winter looming ahead. I love the sophisticated coloring of the puka shells combined with the black and rose gold, but very organic nature of the charms. ‘Its always summer somewhere’ is what her jewelry says and who doesn’t want to be in that mindset!
- Metal Shop Fantasy Camp. I always have a bucket list running and this Fall at the top is metal welding. A good friend and I are going to take classes together–not that we think we have to prepare for a zombie apocalypse–but hey, you never know. Seriously, I am always looking for a creative outlet and even better if I can do it with a friend. I will let you know where this takes me but doubt I will be giving up my day job anytime soon.