If you’re lucky, you will get invited to someone’s home (or perhaps many) this summer. What to bring? (Or send post visit with a lovely note.)
- Picnic plaid napkins by Dot and Army, set of four, $32. You could also get crafty and double-up your gift by wrapping a bottle of wine or a book in these.
- Senteurs D’Orient Fleurs d’Oasis Body Oil, $40. Indulgent bath products are always a good idea.
- Indigo serving bowl by 1882 LTD, $65. I do find home objets a touchy subject, because sometimes you don’t know your host’s style. Then again, who has too many serving bowls?
- Kule x Prinkshop 1973 striped t-shirt, $128. For your friends who aren’t afraid of to speak their mind (of which I, thankfully, have many). Plus 30% of proceeds go to the National Institute of Reproductive Health, so it’s a win win purchase.
- Bi-monthly Jam Club from Sqirl LA, $180. When you want to leave a lasting impression, Sqirl will send two jams every other month for a year. I bought a few myself last time I was in LA. They are beyond delicious.
- Diner a la Maison cookbook, $40. A cookbook that focuses on entertaining the Parisian way with a (very brief) forward by friend and enthusiast for Laurent Buttazzoni’s cooking, Sofia Coppola. There are some easy recipes (my cooking lane) that I am going to try out, plus the table settings are gorgeous and inspiring.
Leave a Reply