Father’s Day is just under two weeks away. Here some of my favorite ideas for the man (or men) in your life.
- The Skateroom + Jean-Michel Basquiat set of boards, $630. My brother-in-law is involved in the skate scene out in CA and he hangs them up on his wall as art too. (Of course his are next level, but you have to start somewhere.)
- Patagonia baggies, $52. Good for just about any summer activity you can imagine.
- Bang & Olufsen Portable Bluetooth speaker, $250. His favorite tunes, whenever and wherever he wants.
- Fred Perry twin-tipped shirt, $95 (which comes in a variety of colors). The subversive classic.
- Some Stories: Lessons From the Edge of Business and Sport by Yvon Chouinard, $45. Patagonia’s founder is one of the most creative CEOs today, and if you’ve read his first book Let My People Go Surfing, you know what a compelling writer and businessman he is.
- Bamford Watch Department Sports Watch, $420. If a woman can never have too many diamonds…..
- Monsieur by Frederic Malle, $290. Every man should have a sophisticated scent.