- Golden Eye Resort in Jamaica: It’s pretty fantastic. I love Jamaica, I love the people and the water is insane, clear, salty and buoyant. Very calm but very islandy.
- Rochas Pumps: I have a weakness for all things sparkly and sequinn-y, and those are beautiful sparkles. These are my fantasy shoes!
- Me & Ro large Heavy O’ Chain Bracelet: I’ve been working on making classic chains with something original for so long and I finally think I got it. I haven’t worn a chain bracelet since the silver one I bought in my 20s at some flea market. It’s so Seventies, I love it.
- Alexander McQueen dress: I love knits! I like to be cozy. I never wear white and gold, but that dress looks so good with gold jewelry. It’s seems super comfy and you can dance in it because it has that little flare.
- Me & Ro turquoise ring: The turquoise in the ring is Sleeping Beauty. There isn’t a lot left and I’ve hoarded some and am slowly letting it go. I want every single one of them! I’m trying not to be such a greedy jewelry designer.
Leave a Reply