- Figue Alexandra dress, $525. I always travel with longer kaftans and dresses; they’re the most comfortable items to wear day and night. This piece reflects the heart of the Resort Collection, which was inspired by an oasis in the Egyptian desert. The ivory background is like a canvas, which makes it great for layering lots of necklaces.
- Figue Zena ‘Tuk Tuk’ bag, $495. This style (inspired by the Tuk Tuk taxis all over India) is colorful and decorated with tassels and pompoms—it’s a new take on a Figue classic. I love pom poms!!
- Maison Louis Marie No. 04 Bois de Balincourt eau de parfum, $85. I am addicted to this scent. The fig notes remind me of my childhood in Isola dei Galli and the Mediterranean…freedom and sunshine ☀️. I layer it with other fragrances as well.
- Golden Goose high top sneakers, $389 (on sale). I love the weathered look of these, and that they are easy to slip on and off at airport security—plus they look cool with kaftans.
- And Then All Hell Broke Loose by Richard Engel. I am fascinated by the Middle East. I am always trying to understand the history behind global conflict…knowledge is paramount…I am super curious by nature.
Leave a Reply