I will venture to say that even a hardcore minimalist woman, on occasion, wants something very feminine as a present. Here some ideas to give your best friend, mother or sister, plus some splurges you might want to add to your own list. (Sure present options for women are endless, but many men get overwhelmed or can be relatively clueless on what to buy. Print this out, circle what you love, leave it somewhere where your significant other can find it. If you really want something, sometimes you have to ask.)
clockwise from top left:
- Even if you’re a white-sheets-always person, a beautiful printed D. Porthault pilllow, $325, is always nice to snuggle up with.
- Because diamonds are always a good idea for any and everyone, Jennifer Alfano diamond pyramid pendant, $1600 (30% off through Dec 1st with code HOLIDAY at checkout).
- My favorite stocking stuffer: One for me, one for my sister, one for…Rodin lip balm, $34.
- Something to open with your significant other the night before Christmas, Agent Provocateur bra, $130.
- Serious, serious splurge, Van Cleef & Arpels carnelian and diamond Rose de Noël earrings, $25,000.
- What is more romantic than Astier de Villate’s guide to Paris? A pair of plane tickets to the City of Love stuffed inside as a bookmark, Astier de Villate, Ma Vie a Paris, $92.
- Because it smells of roses and the name and packaging are perfection, Close to My Heart Bella Freud parfum, $145.