I am usually drawn to navy, black and every shade of gray, but sometimes you need a dash of color, or a gift that is unexpected and indulgent on a different level. Some of my favorites include….
- Prinkshop x Social Goods sweatshirt, $80. I have profiled Prinkshop Founder Pamela Bell and love her do-good message collection. Proceeds from the sale of this sweatshirt go to Planned Parenthood of New York.
- Smythson Inspiration + Ideas, $75. For the list maker, dreamer, or go-getter in your life.
- Givenchy nail polish in Vivid Orange , $24. For your younger sister, BFF, or work colleague who loves a good nail. A manicure gift certificate is a great add-on.
- Roxanne Assoulin earrings, $75. These are FUN and glamorous, I mean, why not?
- Byredo Rose of No Man’s Land hair perfume, $70. Hair perfume is kind of magic, if you haven’t tried it, I highly recommend it. Sometimes, it’s the best way to wear scent.
- Cabana x Carolina Herrera tumbler, $91. It’s a glass but so much more….a pen holder, for cotton balls or eye pencils, a small plant holder….
- Kule The Take Out socks, $38. A little bit of humor is always appreciated.
- Capri Dolce Vita by Assouline, $85. For anyone who suffers from wanderlust. And who doesn’t?