If you have been following TFI since the beginning you might remember the profile on makeup artist Mary Wiles (read here) and this post on her tips for achieving the kind of glowing skin actors like Naomi Watts depend on. (She has Wiles on speed dial.) Wiles recently spent days following around the Blade Runner crew, giving her signature dewy skin to the likes of Jared Leto. While you might not be lucky enough to have Wiles personally do your makeup, you can fill your medicine cabinet with her go-to products. (We’re going to.) Here, her fail-safe formula for glowing skin that works on most skin types.
- Clarisonic Fit Facial Cleanser (the brush, not the cleansing gel that comes with it.) “I love this gadget as it brings blood to the surface and deeply cleans the skin.
- Elemis Gentle Rose Exfoliator. “Gentle enough to use every day.”
- Pocket Spa Atomizer filled with Inflora Botanica Rose Water. “The pocket spa hydrates beyond any other atomizer spray and rose water calms the skin and mind!”
- Sisley Black Rose Oil. “The research that goes into Sisley products and the ingredients make them superior. This oil is an amazing hydrator. I can’t live without it.”
- Sisley “All Day All Year” Essential Day Care. “So important to protect the skin from all elements.”
- Burberry BB Cream with SPF. “Gives a great glow and warmth to the skin.”
- Burberry Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base. “Great to illuminate the skin, can use on its own or mix with BB cream. There are two shades, #1 is for most people, #2 is a warmer tone if you want more of a honey glow or have a darker skin tone. “
You can contact Mary through her agent, Haniya@thewallgroup.