Jewelry designer and friend Sara Beltran lives for summer. Her ocean-inspired designs are the kind of “beach treasures” I like to collect, and her highly attuned aesthetic permeates everything she touches–from the designs she creates, to the clothes she wears, to how she sets her table, even the beach chair she chooses. Naturally, she had more than 10 essentials to share. Enjoy!
- For summer, a sexy pair of flat sandals like these from Gucci, are better than heels.
2. A must-have for me is a nice puka necklace.
5. A big, big must in my essentials is that I am a Nike girl. I made this custom ID design and am on the 3rd pair. [Dezso anklet.]
6. My signature Beltran Aperol Spritz.
7. This beautiful chair from Business and Pleasure–to watch sunsets and for beach days.
8. My Mehry Mu artisanal-made tote by my friend Gunes is one of my favorites.
9. HommeGirls shirts….love.
10. My friend Gladys Tamez makes the most elegant hats for summer and winter.
12. After the pandemic started, I started driving my little convertible Mercedes. It’s so much fun in the summer.
13. And a must, must, big part of summer and beach life is Sara Cristina’s swim line.
14. My favorite part of a summer day–a sole mio moment.
15. One of my favorite places to travel is Italy–Capri, Positano and Pantelleria are always on my list, I’ll probably go back next year. Talking about Italy, my favorite dish is pasta alla vongole; I’ve mastered it and serve it with a light delicious Wolffer Cider–a must drink for summer.